Frequently Asked Questions
I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 7 days from delivery.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies etc.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Fragile items, hygiene related items.
I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
If you change your mind before receiving your item, just call us to cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 15 days to return them, keeping the below rules in mind:
What if I bought an item from outside UAE through international shipping service offered by brothersgas.com and I want to return it?
How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
Can I return my item after 15 days?
How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash on Delivery (COD), the money would be refunded in the form of Store credit and will be credited to your Store Wallet balance. From your Store Wallet balance, you can either easily make new purchases on brothersgas.com or simply transfer the credit balance to your personal bank account. For security purposes, the name on the bank account and on your Store Wallet and Account must be the same.
- Making a purchase less than or equal to the available Store Wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is less than or equal to your available balance, the system will advise you that there is enough balance in your store wallet. You will then need to click on "Place Order" and the amount for your new purchase will be deducted from your available balance.
- Making a purchase more than the available store wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is more than your available store wallet balance, you will need to choose an online payment method (Credit Card) to pay the difference, to complete your purchase. The system will then deduct the available amount from your store Wallet balance and the remaining outstanding amount will be charged to the chosen online payment method (you are unable to pay any difference in the amount by Cash on delivery). If Your chosen payment method is Cash on Delivery, the full amount will need to be paid to the courier, no amount will be taken from your brothersgas.com wallet credit.
Can I Replace or Exchange an item rather than a refund?
I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, how can I still return it?
What does it mean by ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed & Closed Box)?
Can I return an item through my courier company or personally drop it anywhere?
Who pays for the shipping charges when I return an item?
Where can I find the pre-paid shipping label / Air Waybill?
If you’ve any queries, please contact us at 800-2427.